Click on a question to reveal it's answer
How do I place an order?
At ARIS Industrial Supply, we offer three ways to place an order. You can speak to one of our sales representatives by calling 603-232-0406. They will be more than happy to speak with you live or visit your office to review products and take orders. Once you are set up as a customer with approved credit, you can also order through our website with your unique customer log in information. You can also fax an order at 603-606-2450.
How do I receive updates about the status of my order?
There are a few easy options for you to receive an update about your order status. If you would like to receive Estimated Ship Date notifications about the status of your order, simply call Customer Service to have this functionality added. We can also provide you with an estimated delivery date over the phone by speaking to your account representative.
How do I get set up for online purchasing?
This is a simple process, just complete our customer account form and we can set you up with a unique customer log in ID to access the ARIS Website.
- Requests for Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select will be processed with priority. However we can not guarantee the product will be shipped the same day and are not responsible for any expedited shipping charges.
- Most stocked items ship the following business day. It is best to contact Customer Service at 603-232-0406 to verify stock and lead times or speak with your customer account representative.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
- We do not accept washed or worn work wear for returns or exchanges.
- For items that are being exchanged or defective, please call us at 603-232-0406 for a Return Authorization #.
- We will return the item to the manufacturer at no cost to you. Defects of a garment should be reported immediately and will be handled according to the manufacturers policy. Any exchange items that are shipped will be sent at no additional shipping charge.
- Manufacturer's Defects: New products, with or without embroidery, with defects in construction or fabric, are eligible for return. When requesting a return number, please indicate that the merchandise is defective Garments will be repaired or replaced as appropriate
- Shipping Errors: New products, with or without embroidery, that do not match the original order, be it color, size or style are eligible for return and exchanges as long as they have not be worn. Replacement garments will be shipped upon receipt of return garment at no additional shipping cost to customer.
- All embroidered, screen-printed or custom items are not eligible for return. Sales on embroidered, screen-printed or customer items are final.
Even Exchange Procedure
- Contact ARIS at 603-232-0406 for a return authorization number and the return address and have your original order number, product number and new size ready.
- Ship your package back to us with the return number clearly written on the box.
- Once the even exchange is received, we will ship the new item. To expedite your even exchange, email us with the tracking number from the return shipment.
- Contact ARIS at 603-232-0406 for a return authorization number and the return address; have your original order number and the product number ready. Customer Service will advise of any restocking fees at this time.
- Ship your package back to us with the return number clearly written on the box. Include a copy of the original invoice in the package.
- Once the return is received, we'll issue you a credit, less shipping charges (if applicable) and any applicable re-stock fees (if applicable).
It's important to note the following:
- We do not refund shipping costs for returned items, unless there is a product defect. Product defects are confirmed at time of receipt.
- Some returned items require a 15% re-stocking fee. This is manufacturer policy, and we will advise you this when we issue your return number.
- We do not accept returns if the tags have been removed.
- All items require a Return Authorization (RA) number. Call ARIS Industrial Supply at 603-232-0406 for this number.
- Inspect your shipment to insure accurate sizing and complete delivery on the items ordered.
- Contacts us immediately with discrepancies.
- Items that have been approved for return or exchange must be returned within 10 working days or billing will be applied.
What is ARIS's warranty policy?
ARIS warrants all products to be free from manufacturers' defects for the useful life of the garment. In the rare situation that you encounter such a product, please return it to us immediately. Our manufacturer's will repair or replace the item, at no cost to you. Please refer to our return and exchange policy on the return process for warranties.
Here is a helpful measurement guide when selecting your FR Clothing.
Flame Resistant clothing sizing, fr size chart,
|SIZE||MEN'S CHEST SIZE||MEN'S WAIST SIZE||WOMEN'S SIZE|
Waist Measurement: Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.
Inseam Measurement: Without shoes; measure on inside of leg, from crotch to the floor.
COVERALLS: For comfort in wearing over other garments, order coveralls 4 inches larger in the chest. Example, if you are normally 42-44 Large, order 46-48 Xlarge.
COVERALL LENGTH: Garments that drag on the ground as a result of too long of a leg will be damaged and not accepted as a return for size or flaw. These garments are generally not tapered at the ankle and will not ride on top of you boot, therefore it is important to measure your leg inseam (center of crotch to bottom of desired pant length).
BIBS: Bibs should be ordered one or two sizes larger than pants for comfort.
PANTS and SHIRTS
Please order your pants with sufficient length to account for this shrinkage. Most shirts and sweatshirts are sized for minimal shrinkage. T-shirts and henleys should be ordered in the same size as your workshirts. Other fabrics should hold their size when washed and dried properly.
TALLS AND LONGS — PLEASE SPECIFY TALL OR LONG IF OFFERED IN A GARMENT — Approximately 2 inches are added to the body length and sleeve.